Military Divers Watch Stainless Steel
The MWC Kampfschwimmer (Military Diver) models are our latest heavy duty range and have a significantly more robust case than most other military divers watches, they also have additional crown protection, wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a thicker bezel design. The thicker bezel makes it significantly easier to grip which is a feature which was specified in a procurement contract because these watches were specifically designed for use by Police and Military divers as well as for use in inflatables operating in cold and extreme environments.
This particular model has a European NATO pattern dial and is finished in brushed stainless steel. The movement is a high quality 24 jewel automatic with hacking function to enable synchronisation. The movement also has a 41 hour power reserve.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic with hacking function
- 300m / 1000ft Water Resistant
- Screwdown crown
- Width Inc Crown 46mm (Exc Crown 43mm)
- Thickness 15mm
- Crystal Diameter 31mm
- Lug to Lug 51mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Luminova on markers and hands
- 24mm NATO Webbing Strap
- Assembled in Swiss or Germany
- Supplied with factory 2 year warranty card