MIL-TEC MKIV PVD Stainless Steel Military Pilots Chronograph
Although the watch was specifically designed to meet the needs of military aircrews it is also ideal for airline and GA pilots.The actual case size is 45mm and the chronograph uses a Ronda 5040.D movement with extended 54 month battery life.
One of the biggest benefits of this movement is that Ronda in Switzerland designed it to use a standard 395 battery which means any watchmaker or jeweller will have stock of this item because it is used by such a high percentage of current superior quality quartz watches. Another feature of this watch is that it uses screw strap pins which offer the strength of military fixed pins but with the flexibility of spring pins so that they can be removed to enable you to fit a wide variety of strap types.
The new black PVD stainless steel Mil-Tec MKIV with screw down crown is an upgraded version of the it's predecessor the MKIII and has an increased water resistance rating of 100m (330ft) we have also made the dials significantly more visible by adding high visibility hands to the subsidiary dials.
- Movement: Swiss Ronda 5040.D
- Case Diameter: 42mm exc crown and 45mm inc crown
- Lug to Lug 48mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Dial Colour: black
- Case & Caseback Material: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel Screw Down
- Water Resistance: 10atm (100m / 330ft)
- Battery: 395 / expected life around 54 months
- Glass: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Strap: 20mm NATO Webbing Strap
- Illumination - Super Luminova- 100% assembled in Swiss or Germany
- Supplied with factory 1 year warranty card