Heavyweight Workshop Cuff Work Patina Copper
We offer each piece in solid American brass, sterling silver or pure copper. This cuff is left uncoated and will evolve with wear. Before leaving our shop, each item is stamped with our Studebaker maker's mark and its city of origin, Pittsburgh.
- Heavyweight version of our best selling Workshop Cuff.
- Hand-forged, wider flat face with tapered legs.
- Outside hallmark: crossed hammers.
- Inside hallmarks: "Studebaker" and "PGH USA"
- Available in work patina or high-polish finish.
- 8mm at widest point, 5mm at thickest point.
- Made in USA