Shangri-La Heritage “MANDRIANO” DESERT NAVAJO WOOL VEST
Inspired by late 30s European tailor-made waistcoats and revisited with a unique Italian touch, the “Mandriano Desert Navajo” represents an authentic garment made of Recycled Kilim Carded Mixed Wool 30 Oz from Prato (Italy) on the front and vegetable tanned Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy) on the back and trimmings.
The yarn is produced from virgin fibers, recycled old clothing and knit cut-outs. Through this recycling process we honor the environment, tradition, innovation, and craftsmanship.
The lining is made of “Espresso Coffee” color viscose.
The attention to detail makes it a rare and authentic Wool Waistcoat, Hand Made in Italy.
Designed for Bikers, Rockers and Gentlemen.
Every Wool Vest comes in a high quality 100% organic natural cotton Bag, laced with havana rope and with screen printed logo.
- Style: 1930s Tailor-made Waistcoat
- Fit: tailoring fit
- Weight: heavyweight
- Front Fabric: Recycled Ecological Kilim Carded Mixed Wool 30 Oz from Tuscany (Italy)
- Back Leather: vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Leather trimmings: vegetable tanned, drum dyed, top grain Lambskin from Tuscany (Italy)
- Lining: “Espresso Coffee” color 100% viscose
- Padding (body): 100% cotton
- 3 welt Pockets, reinforced with Lambskin leather
- Jacquard labels
- Hand Made in Italy
- Designed and tested in Bergamo, Northern Italian Alps