Classic 46mm Limited Edition XL Luftwaffe Pattern Military Aviators Watch
This MWC Ltd Edition Classic aviator watch is one of our classic Pilot watch models.
The Classic Aviator range watches are all based on military designs from the 1940s and 50s. Two of the models have a traditional second hands within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock as opposed to a sweep secondhand because this was a common feature in the 1940's, the other models have sweep secondhand's which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These varying designs mean you have the option to choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra large case size of 46mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very impressive timepiece which has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favorable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts.
This model has a traditional automatic 24 jewel NH35A mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback the movement has a 41 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- Movement: Self Winding NH35A 21,600 BPH automatic 24 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and sweep second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Strap: 24mm High Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Hardened Scratch Resistant mineral
- Caseback: Clear Caseback providing a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement
- Assembled in Swiss or Germany
- Supplied with factory 2 years warranty card