STUDEBAKER METALS BROAD CUFF - 2 INCH
We offer each piece in solid American brass, sterling silver or pure copper. This cuff is left uncoated and will evolve with wear. Before leaving our shop, each item is stamped with our Studebaker maker's mark and its city of origin, Pittsburgh.
- Hand-crafted from a heavy-gauge piece of high-quality metal, the surface is hammered against an anvil to develop its distinct tooled texture
- Available in a high-polish or work patina finish
- See a narrower 1" edition of this design.
- Approximate Measurements: 52 mm wide, 1 mm thick
- Small: 6" wrist, Medium: 6.5" wrist, Large: 7" wrist, XL: 7.5" wrist