Classic Cuff Work Patina Sterling Silver
We offer each piece in solid American brass, sterling silver or pure copper. This cuff is left uncoated and will evolve with wear. Before leaving our shop, each item is stamped with our Studebaker maker's mark and its city of origin, Pittsburgh.
- Hand-forged, wider flat face with tapered legs.
- Meterial: Sterling Silver
- Outside hallmark: crossed hammers.
- Inside hallmarks: "Studebaker" and "PGH USA"
- All sterling silver is hallmarked ".925" inside.
Approximate Measurements: 6.5 mm diameter
Small: 6" wrist, Medium: 6.5" wrist, Large: 7" wrist, XL: 7.5" wrist.
Large and XL need to be ordered
Made in USA